ContactsVia Roma, 84, 29025 Gropparello PC, Italy
+39 0523 855814
Castello di Gropparello is normally open for visits - check the availability during COVID restrictions on the castle's website. The owners reside in the castle. There's one suite available for guests.
Castello AccommodationCost of the suite per night is € 550.00 - breakfast included
- check-in from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- check out before 11:00 a.m.
- Reception telephone 340 5422761
Check other options nearby too
- Guided tours;
- Family outings;
- School trips;
- Team building.
To learn more about this beautiful authentic castle read the interview with Chiara Gibelli, one of the daughters of the owners of the castle.
How to get there?
- BY CAR - 28 Km from the A1 - A21 motorway - Fiorenzuola d'Arda exit
- BY TRAIN + BUS Trenofermata - Piacenza
- BUS stop in front of the station
- BY PLANE from Bologna, Parma, Orio al Serio + TRAIN + BUS
Where to park?
- near the castle, in Via Roma
- 44.83455274778207, 9.73446857572701
- Municipal car park in via IV Novembre
- 44.833847269874965, 9.730296060859736
- Bus Parking Via Dante Alighieri
- 44.83535984735445, 9.730812135345937
- Camper Parking - Via II Giugno
- 44.835020169580105, 9.730678675089099